If you’re in the market to upgrade your monochrome laser printer or all-in-one, it may be worth your time to consider making the upgrade to color. Some of the benefits that you may not have thought about include:
- Spreadsheets that are printed in color are more impactful and easier to read than those printed in black and white. Especially if you’re printing very detailed, information-dense spreadsheets, a touch of color can make all the difference in the world.
- You can save money making color printouts in house. In fact, you can save up to 60%* versus the cost you may incur at your local copy center. Not to mention the time you’ll save by having immediate in-house access to a color printer.
- Color helps create a professional impression with your customers. Whether you’re printing a color presentation, marketing materials, or everyday communication like letterhead or invoices, the addition of color can create a lasting impression of professionalism in the minds of your clients.
- You can create your own custom color signage. Whether you’re making signs for a storefront, informational signs for your business, or menus for your restaurant, you’ll appreciate how much more you can express with the addition of color.
- Enjoy the convenience of making color copies right from your office. Makes color copies of magazine clippings, brochures, or other color documents without leaving your office.
You may not be using a color laser printer or all-in-one in your office right now, but these are just five ways that you might find your day becoming a little easier should you decide to upgrade.
*Based on Brother cost per copy (MSRP) calculation vs. nationwide copy centers as of October 2012.