Brother recently introduced a new version of it P-touch Editor labeling design software, which offer a variety of upgrades and new features:
- Improved Startup Screen – Provides a more user-friendly experience and helps make it easier to select a label template for your application. Quickly find the template you plan to use from the categories listed.
- Templates on the Cloud – As Brother adds new labeling templates for your model, they will automatically appear for you to download and use. No more manual searching for new templates!
- Tape and Color Detection – P-touch Editor software will now detect the color of all TZe label tape loaded in your machine, and display it on screen for a true WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) design experience.
- Improved Background Capabilities – Now you can add an image, like your company’s logo, or text, like a branding message or contact information, as a background pattern to your label.
- Support for Microsoft® OneDrive – Store label design on the cloud using the “Save to OneDrive” feature in P-touch editor software
- New Barcode Support: Added support for GS1 Databar Composite (for retail industry) and Aztec Barcode (for healthcare)
- Microsoft Office 2013 Compatibility: Add-ins are now compatible with Microsoft Office 2013
- Cable and Labeling Wizard: Helps you easily create cable and patch panel labels